Tuesday, September 9, 2008

International class bloggs

http://goddessmirador.gaia.com/blog/2008/9/my_k-1_international_classroom_in_niger_west_africa

This website talks about a K-1 blogg in Niger, W. Africa. The website starts of with this passage: "ANOTHER WAY 2 CELEBRATE our Beautiful Oneness... I am working on a website for my classroom. Each day I play the role I have been given right now as a K-1 teacher at the American International School in Niger. I count all my blessings among children from all corners of the world." On the side of the site it lists all the rent and not so recent posts. One post for example: LONG LIFE,USA! LONG LIFE Obama, where it talks middle school students at the American International School in Niamey, NIGER /West Africa came in before 5:30 AM to be able to watch the election results and Obama's touching speech on TV. We all shared breakfast in our small TV room in the Community Center.

No comments: